same things over & over to a new crowd every time you open the door is
time consuming and somewhat tiresome.

Bill Robertson

>--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Louie Golden <louie@xxxx> wrote:
> Somehow  trips in DeLoreans always seem to go slower though. I guess
it's because the seats become very uncomfortable after a few hours. My
tailbone never forgives me after trips in DeLoreans lol. I think it
also has something to do with the fact I'm always antsy about driving
a DeLo long distances. I couldn't trust #10115 further than I could
throw it lol. This trip will be fun though... I'm already excited. I
guess we're going to go down I-95... or maybe I-85? Anyone started
thinking of routes yet? -Louie

> --- "timnagin" <timnagin@xxxx> wrote:
> >BTW, just this Xmas I drove from Ft. Myers Fl, to Crofton Md.
> >Time: 17 hours, nonstop except for fuel and potty. I had 4 people, 2
> >dogs and a cargo pod. This should be cake.
> >
> >Rich A.

> Buy and sell stocks in NFL teams! Get paid dividends every time your
team wins! Free limited-time trial at
http://www.AllSportsMarket.com/Index.asp?Refer=delomail

click here