Re: [DMCForum] Re: Farrar -- A Man of Rare Common Sense [SlightlyT]

content22207 wrote:
> RWD is the heat.

Is that anything like "it's the shit"? Or are you saying that cops
requested RWD? ;P

> And as apparently you and I alone have discovered, nobody's
> manufactured a car worth buying in the past 25 years.

OH, but right now Bentley has a new "family sedan" that will go 190mph.
That's right, I want my kids to be screaming and distracting me while
I'm going damn near R2 (Douglas Adams' math, R being a reasonable speed).

> It is a terrible breech of logic to confuse mere forward progression
> of time with actual automotive progress.

Automotive progress, emotional progress, political progress ...

> I'm hoping to get into the history books as the first person on the
> Price is Right to give a Fabulous New Car back to Bob Barker.

Dude ... eBay! I've seen ridiculous stuff on there, like "This blazer
worn by the cast of 'Law And Order'!!!" ... you can say "Won from Bob
Barker on the Price is Right!!! Still smells like fresh toupée adhesive."

> Now the big question: where do you position your ignition distributor...

Behind the fridge.

Farrar