Re: [DMCForum] DMC on Futurama

No more sugar puff sandwiches for you, young man.

The Futurama thing reminds me of another cartoon cameo from a couple of
years back ... I'll try to put a screenshot of the DMC's "Family Guy"
appearance on the DMCForum Yahoo Groups thing some time this weekend.

Farrar

--
Farrar Hudkins
Announcer/Producer