      From: Enid/Jeremiah [mailto:hispanicangeleyes@xxxxxxxxx]
      Sent: Thu 1/8/2004 3:29 PM
      To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
      Cc: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
      Subject: [DMCForum] New Problem

      Hello everyone,
         I want to personally take a second to thank everyone here
for all your inputs on my past problems.  I have met 1 or 2 people
here who have actually come to my requests/pleas for help, and without
some of my friends here coming to my rescue - I would be so lost with
this car.  Thank you to those of you who have helped me and taught me
things on the DeLorean in regards to how things work and how to
repairs this car - I couldn't own this car without you.

        As everyone here knows, I have had alot of troubles/learning
experiences with Vin #3299.  I had the computer governor replaced,
vacuum modulator replaced, torque converter rebuilt, high pressured
the fuel lines, applied the major service kit (tune up), changed all
the fluids, replaced the struts, replaced the oxygen sensor, fixed
some leaks, applied a bleeding kit, installed the SS coolant bottle,
replaced the ferquency valve and the line from the valve to the
distributor, cleaned all my relays and fuses, repaired the otterstat
wiring, installed FanZilla, replaced a second set of spark plugs due
to the car running rich, replacing the heatshield, 2 batteries with
new battery bolts, repaired the mircoswitch to fix her high (2500 rpm)
idle problem, and am about to replace my rotors.....all in the first
month =)...however; there is a new problem - I open the floor to
everyone's input on this one:

      (AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION)Go out to drive the car.  Start car -
VROOM.  Go drive for a bit as the car warms up as normal.  Once the
car is warm, I will stop and park go eat, whatever.  Come back to car,
start car up (Obviously it has warmed up by now).  I shift from park
to reverse...the car will sit for 2 seconds or so THEN it will shift.
It doesn't shift immediately; it shifts after about 2 seconds from
taking the shift lever from park to reverse.  Obviously this isn't
normal.  Does anyone have any ideas?  It doesn't seem to do this when
the car is cold; it only really seems to do this when the car has
warmed up.

      To visit your group on the web, go to: