[DMCForum] Re: Copyright Issues

Oops Marc, I think you may be partly wrong on this whole DMC logo
thing...

Check out this ad from 1981 - the original company clearly used the
current DMC Houston logo:

http://www.midstatedmc.com/gallery/scans/ads/repro_art-81-a.jpg

In fact, if you follow the next link, there is a whole page of 1981
DeLorean ad's which use this logo:

http://www.midstatedmc.com/gallery/scans/ads/index.html

So what does all this mean?

Thanks,