[DMCForum] Re: Clarification on DML moderation.

[DMCForum] Re: Clarification on DML moderation.

Hey Marc,
I said he "seemed" to be a shithead because your post should not have
been rejected by him from the DML in my opinion. Its a topic that I
would really like to see an answer from DMC Houston on... and one
that is important to the DeLorean community, if DMC Houston are
threatening legal action to people who try to develop new products
for enthuiasts with the DMC logo on it.
If he did not in fact reject your post, then I obviously retract what
I said about Knut.

When I had those DMC logo keychain and valve stem caps developed a
few years ago and sold them thru my website I never had any contact
from them about copyrights, I wonder if I tried the same thing today
what would happen? (These are the same things currently being sold by
the mid state club - http://www.midstatedmc.com/parts/keyfob.html).

Sorry again to Knut,

John

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "malevy_nj" <malevy_nj@xxxx> wrote:
> Knut has pointed out to me that he did not actualy reject my post
at
> the point where I sent my message (and his response) to the
> DMCForum.  For anyone who is using this bit of information to judge
> Knut and his moderating abilities, it is important to know that I
was
> quick to react to what I though was a rejection.

<and>

> Also, it was not I who called him a shit head.
>
> Marc

click here