[DMCForum] Clarification on DML moderation.

[DMCForum] Clarification on DML moderation.

Knut has pointed out to me that he did not actualy reject my post at
the point where I sent my message (and his response) to the
DMCForum.  For anyone who is using this bit of information to judge
Knut and his moderating abilities, it is important to know that I was
quick to react to what I though was a rejection.

I have modified the origional message to address his concerns, and
expect it will be posted to the DML in it's modified form.

In addition, it was innapropriate to include his private e-mail in my
message to the forum.  I know I would not be happy if someone did
this to me.

Also, it was not I who called him a shit head.

Marc