Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2004 19:34:51 -0600
   From: DMCVIN6683 < dmcvin6683@xxxxxxxxx >
Subject: Re: DML moderation.

Watch out about trashing DMCH, somebody may nark on you and let them
know they are being trashed. I learned from my past mistakes, i now
dont say anything bad about any vendor even though i only had one
little problem that got over exaggerated by some stupid DMCForum
arguement.

I dont have any problems with any vendors no matter what was said about
me, this is a New Year and everything was in my past and i let bygones
be bygones. I start fresh every New Year.