Re: [DMCForum] Repairs

Rich,

I never saw an answer to your half key problem, so
I'll throw in my two cents.  Has your ignition housing
been modified so you can remove it from the steering
column?? If so, pop it off and take it to your local
locksmith.  If they can't get it out, send it to me
and I'll get the key out and cut you a new one at the
same time.  I've already done this to my "D" and had
no problems.

MIKE
1630