[DMCForum] Re: 20th Anniversary DeLorean World

[DMCForum] Re: 20th Anniversary DeLorean World

Scott,

That sounds very cool. How often does the magazine come out? Monthly?
Annually?

U.S. yearly dues are kind of pricey at $72.00 a year. When you
combine that with all the other local clubs, magazines and calendar
purchases it totals out to a good bit.

I still think I want to join, but it would make more sense to wait
until my car is more "showable" and reliable. The first thing I'd do
is order all the back issues of the magazines I think.

Anyone else here belong? What's your opinion of it's usefulness?

Rich A.

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Scott Mueller"
<scott.a.mueller@xxxx> wrote:
> I received my 20th Anniversary Edition DeLorean World today.

> It is a very nice issue and includes a DVD with nice DeLorean drive
by
> action shots.

> Also, there are several travel articles along with an article
describing a
> $16,000 Stereo/Navigation system.

> This will be a nice addition to my collection of DeLorean related
> literature.

> If you do not belong to the DeLorean Owners Association, you might
want to
> consider joining.

> http://www.delorean-owners.org/doa/join.html

> Scott Mueller