[DMCForum] Re: Spreading the worD

Deirdre is a primary school teacher (kindergarten) over here in
Ireland, and the other day one of her pupils came up and told her all
about his favourite movie with Marty and Doc! The next day Deirdre
brought him in 2 pics of our DeLorean to keep, and apparently he
hasn't stopped asking her questions since! A future owner/enthuiast
starting young....