Re: [DMCForum] Re: Lo-jack [all OT comments]

Re: [DMCForum] Re: Lo-jack [all OT comments]

> Think "cell phone".  They work 3 stories underground in my
parking garage,
> and in elevators (metal boxes) and Lo Jack is pretty much
the same.

If Lo Jack works as well as my cell phone does some of the
time, the thieves won't have any problem at all.

> you could even add in a GPS unit where you can go

There was a funny story on the local TV news a while back
about a stalker boyfriend who wired up something like this
to his girlfriend's car to keep track of her.  When a
mechanic spotted the unusual setup, they called the police.
Funny!

> Wow, that's a great deal!!! I had no idea they could be so
affordable.

It probably depends on your area.  I pay around $150 a month
for a mini-storage unit that is probably the same size as
Greg's.  Demand is so high here that I had to travel some to
find a vacancy.

Walt