From: "DMCVIN6683" <dmcvin6683@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, January 22, 2004 3:41 PM
Subject: Re: [DMCForum] Re: Lo-jack

Hmm... probably the way a FM radio works in one. We had one of those
metal storage containers boats use for storage behind the Ford
dealership i worked at. When it rained or snowed we went inside it and
smoked, the maintenance man kept a radio in it and that worked fine
through the metal box with the door closed.

Mark

On Thursday, January 22, 2004, at 02:22 PM, Jim Strickland wrote:

> anyone want to try to explain how the signal can go through an enclosed
> metal box?
>

>> The signal can be received in underground parking garages and metal
> shipping
>> containers.

> Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!

Come see all of my Photo's at my Website.
http://photos.yahoo.com/snextime

Yahoo! Groups Links

To visit your group on the web, go to: