A short story about Bills - WAS RE: [DMCForum] Re: Hey Bill. I got a che

A short story about Bills - WAS RE: [DMCForum] Re: Hey Bill. I got a cheap Lincoln for ya!

You are right. When I saw him at Dave Swingle's parent's house he had
injured his shoulder and had his arm in a sling. His shoulder obviously hurt
him but he drove the 2 hours from Charlotte anyways to meet with everyone.
Then, he spent the whole afternoon with Louie Golden working on his air/fuel
mix with ONE HAND. And that one hand was so covered with soot and grease I'm
not really sure how he even got it cleaned for the ride home.