Re: [DMCForum] Hey Bill. I got a cheap Lincoln for ya!

Re: [DMCForum] Hey Bill. I got a cheap Lincoln for ya!

> Andrei, I bartered a copy of those videos for car parts.
> The Back Side to the Future one is really good (worth
> watching once anyway).  Do you want me to bring them?

You can bring anything you want as long as it is LEGAL in the state of FL.
Maybe someone will want to watch them instead of playing with the cars.  But
I have to warn you my AV equipment is very limited.  I only use the VCR as a
line filter, have no idea where the DVD drive is that I got 3 years ago and
never installed, and the walmart special TV is close to a perfect
hemisphere.  But for as much as I watch its just fine.

> I'll shoot off a letter to Bill and see what is up with him.

That really is a very very bad choice of words.  But considering the
source...

Andrei

click here