Re: [DMCForum] Re: Fridge Run Update!

Matlacha is the wonderful little island where I live.  For as long as anyone
can remember it was a fishing camp, then in the 20's the road came in and
people started building.  Till the net fishing ban abut 10 years ago it was
a place that if you had to drive through at night you did it with the
windows up and doors locked.  The best way to describe it now is non gay key
west.  The area it's in is known as Charlotte Harbor, some people say its
the place where Buffet wrote one particular harbor.  I'm not sure about
that, but I do believe that he wrote Burgers in paradise at Cabbage Key a
restaurant you can only get to by boat.

You can get more history when you come down.

Andrei