[DMCForum] Re: Fridge Run Update!

> And as far as getting some ladies for pictures, my friend is going
to see if
> she can get a couple of the Matlacha Hookers to model for us. I
guarntee
> everyone will want a picture with them.
>

> Andrei

Matlacha Hookers? Are they really hookers or what? The way you
capitalize that makes it sound like an organized thing. Who or what
are they? I don't want my car getting a disease.

To firm things up, Here's the schedule I imagine:

1. I leave on the evening of the 19th and drive down to pick up Bill
and/or Louie. I (we) stop and sleep.
2. Early a.m. on the 20th, we resume travel.
3. We pick up Farrar at I-10/I-75.
4. We pick up Walt in Tampa.
5. We arrive (probably) late on the 20th.
6. Since the parade is out, we tech session Sat. 21st, eat drink and
relax.
7. We "Sunday Drive" to all of the cool spots. Photos. Barbque.
8. Depending on how rested we are we leave Monday or Tuesday.

We can swap 6 and 7 if we are concerned about places being open for
business during the drive.

Suggestions? Let me know,

Rich A.

click here