Re: [DMCForum] Re: Fridge Run Update!

>Matlacha Hookers? Are they really hookers or what? The way you
>capitalize that makes it sound like an organized thing. Who or what
>are they? I don't want my car getting a disease.

Well yes they really are hookers, and yes they are organized and
incorporated with the state of Florida.  As for diseases I really don't
think they have anything you or your car can catch.  They are a bunch of old
ladies that started out as a knitting group, and now they are a non-profit
charity that does lots of good things in the area.   Think of the fun you
will have that first day back to work when everyone asks how the drive was,
and you can tell them that you meet the nicest hookers anywhere.

It looks like the USF Engineering EXPO is that week so I will also be
joining you in Tampa on the 20th.
I am fine with any schedule as long as I get more than 15min notice.

Andrei

click here