Re: [DMCForum] ATTN: All 'fridge runners

Re: [DMCForum] ATTN: All 'fridge runners

> Competition?  I'll just do like Jack Nicholson and start
> "marking my territory". ;-)
> (I bet you won't even let me in the house now.)

Too late...  I didn't remember to flush the toilet before using it as a mop
bucket!!  (bet you don't want in my house now) It was late, I was tired, and
stuff was sticking to my feet. So I poured some smelly cleaning stuff in to
the bowl dunked the mop in and started.  I started in the hall by the door
made it about 5ft and thought it had a strange smell...  Then it hit me
DOH!!!  Then I grabbed the chlorine, pool strength not clorox, and pored it
on the floor...  Well the ammonia from the toilet and chlorine reacted, as
it should, and created a nasty gas cloud.  After everything aired out I
cleaned up with straight chlorine and used the sink instead of toilet.

So remember always flush before using the toilet as a bucket!

Andrei