From: "Samuel" <samuel_yahoo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, January 18, 2004 10:37 PM
Subject: Re: [DMCForum] Wood panel

I have all the glue/panel removed now. The bare wood you see is the
panel itself, the access door is in my trunk.

My wood was rotted so i removed layer by layer (sometimes a few layers
at a time). Once I got down to the glue, i grabbed some large pliers.
There were areas of the glue not stuck, i'd just grab hold and slowly
pull away. I did hear a few noises where i thought the fiberglass was
breaking at first, but it was just the glue letting go.

Samuel