[DMCForum] OT...1967 vw beetle price

Wanted to post this for my father in law. He has a creme/yellow 1967 vw bug
convertable sitting in his garage that he now wants to get rid of......The car
used to drive very nicley 10 years ago. However, it has sat for 5-6 years. I
am guessing it will need to be restored. Does anyone know a decent price he
should ask or where I could go on the net to find some vw owers that may give me
some info. He does not want to make much money on it but doesn't want to get
ripped off....

He just turned 70 and bought a harley so the vw has to go :-) ....

any help would be appreciated....Dave? any thoughts....:-) Julie want a 2nd
car.....

Mike C