From: Walter Coe [mailto:Whalt@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, January 16, 2004 1:45 AM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [DMCForum] Re: Florida Tech meet

> We are
> looking at New Tama area, so you will have another "D" in
the neighborhood
> for weekend tech sessions and meetings!!.

Hi Jack! (I just need to remember not to say that exact
phrase near an airport)

New Tampa is a nice place.  They put a lot of thought into
making it look scenic while hiding the utility poles.  If
you move there, I won't be too far from you.

Walt

Yahoo! Groups Links

To visit your group on the web, go to: