Re: [DMCForum] Fridge Run Repair status

I suppose we are waiting on Andrei to find out if we are
going to be in a parade?

Rich, we need to pin some dates down on how we are going to
fix your a/c system.  I haven't done it yet, but I'm going
to get new hoses ready to put on your car.  I'm supposed to
get back with Andrei about what kind of crimper tool it
takes to attach the compressor fittings after the new hoses
have been threaded through the frame.  We might do it at
Andrei's place (if he has the tools by then) or we'll have
to do it at my place & drive your car to Amazon Hose &
Rubber on a day when they will be open.

Also we should figure out your sleeping arrangements.  If we
do your a/c in Tampa, do you plan to stay at a hotel?  I
basically camp out all the time where I live, and I don't
think you would want to try that. ;-)

Walt