RE: [DMCForum] Why I like this forum

>I feel guilty for lurking around enjoying this forum without
>contributing any content, sometimes.  I'm tempted to join in, but I
>fear confrontation, and I'd probably end up on both sides of the
>argument anyway, debating with myself, which would mean I'd be
>arguing with an idiot.

If more people spoke up this Forum would be a lot more fun.  But Rick, how
can you possibly fear confrontation?  Like I, and some others, stated
before, you were the only one that had a pair to speak up to Jesse.  I still
think that rocks.

>The metric system is the only reasonable way of measuring anything
<<(pointless
>antagonism to provoke a response)

Nah, the best system of measurement is when they used the King's length of
his arm.  That was the most accurate.

>3x10^23 attowatts.

That's only 0.0003 gigawatts.  You are never going to get anywhere with
that!

Greg