Re: [DML] iPhone 6 mount for stock DMC?

Good question! I have the same problem. Hope to get a few good suggestions.

Jan R. Eisen
# 10536

On Nov 18, 2014, at 16:22 , macintek@xxxxxxxxx [dmcnews] <dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I'm driving my DeLorean more often these days and need to mount my iPhone 6 so I can see the Nav App. Any ideas that don't involve screwing into the leather?

Miles Smith
'83 DeLorean
 # 16387

Posted by: "Jan R. Eisen" <drenthe1954@xxxxxxxxx>