Re: [DML] 5 cars for sale RIGHT NOW! Europe

Re: [DML] 5 cars for sale RIGHT NOW! Europe

I'm sorry if I don't reply to all messages. If you did not receive a reply
to your private message it's because I got so many messages that I'm loosing
track. They're coming in form of direct forum messages, private emails, DML
messages, forum posts and direct emails from my website address. It seems
that my posts have really stirred things up. Now that I'm starting to see
some light at the end of the tunnel I can start to gather my thoughts and
explain in a bit more detail what has happened.

As you may know, when I moved from Florida to Poland I have brought six cars
with me with intent of bringing them back to life. The plan was to offer
fully restored cars in like new condition. Some of you have seen my
attention to details... no screw or bolt would be left untouched. Anyway, I
have rented an old building which used to be a bakery (some 15 years ago).
The building was left idle for all those years and didn't look good.
Actually, it was horrible. So, the rent was low. I've been slowly working on
my car bringing it back to its former glory but unfortunately I've developed
some health issues and had to put the restoration project on hold. My
condition wasn't getting any better and I didn't do any work for the last
two months except going from one doctor to another trying to figure out what
is going on. The important bit is that I was never late with my rent. In
fact, I was always early. Just yesterday I got a call in the morning from
the owner that he needs to talk to me RIGHT NOW. As it turns out he has
rented the entire building to somebody else and either my cars are gone by
Monday morning or he will have them removed. When I showed up they have
already cut the back door open and were furious that they can't get to where
my cars are because I've locked the inside door (reinforced all metal door).
That's a door leading from my workshop to the back rooms. The owner doesn't
care what happens now as this is not really money related. He doesn't want
my money, he wants me gone! The new tenant is his old time pal and a
complete moron. Since I'm still not able to do any work it seemed that the
only solution is to sell the cars asap before this idiot lays his hands on
them. We got into a very heated argument, police was called and it really
turned ugly. For now, since my rent is paid I have till the end of the
month. My attorney is prepared for a legal battle in case anything happens
now. The police report from yesterday will be a very strong argument here. I
am told that the contents of my workshop are well insured now. So, this has
bought me about two weeks to move everything.
Hopefully this will be enough time to find a new place where I can at least
store the cars temporarily. One thing's for sure - NO MORE RENTING! Well, I
have to find a place to store the cars for now but I'll be looking for a
small lot for sale so I can build a new workshop. This way no one will ever
kick me out of there. EVER!
If I can't find a place for temporary storage (it's not that easy to find a
place to store six DeLoreans), Martin from UK is helping me in locating a
place where I'll be able to keep them for a while. As it turns out he has
better connections in Poland than I do ;)

So it seems that the disaster has been averted... for now at least and I
will be able to continue living the dream. The cars will stay with me for
now.
If anything changes and I do have to sell the cars I will let you all know.
At least it won't be such a sudden crazy deal like it was yesterday.

Wish me luck guys! I really love those cars and I really really really want
to keep living the dream!

Thanks

Greetings from Poland!
Tom Niemczewski
Vin 6149 plus 2418, 3633, 5030, 16473, 17086
Google earth: 52°25'17.66"N, 21° 1'58.40"E
www.deloreana.com

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: