Re: [DML] 5 cars for sale RIGHT NOW! Europe

Re: [DML] 5 cars for sale RIGHT NOW! Europe

You can tell me some details too. I don't know if I want to buy one,
but I know somebody who may be interested.

Viktor (Hungary)

Idézet ("'Tom' dmctom@xxxxxxxxx [dmcnews]" <dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>):

> Hello everyone,
>
> Unfortunately my situation has turned from bad to really fubar :(
> Please don't ask why and how... please.
>
> I'm offering five of my cars for sale. Possibly six but I'm still
> hoping to keep my 6149 to finish the restoration.
> There are two conditions to this sale:
> 1. You have to pick the cars up from me - Warsaw, Poland
> 2. You have about a week to get them
>
> As for the price, I'm relying on the honesty of the buyer and will
> accept any offer. I have to or the cars will go to the junk yard.
>
> Please get in touch with me ASAP if you are interested
>
> The cars are in poor condition. NOT RUNNING. They are mostly
> complete but will need extensive work to get them back into shape. I
> will include a whole lot of parts with the cars including one left
> front fender.
>
> This post will appear on on DMCTalk.org as well.
>
> Greetings from Poland!
> Tom Niemczewski
> Vin 6149 plus 2418, 3633, 5030, 16473, 17086
> Google earth: 52°25'17.66"N, 21° 1'58.40"E
> www.deloreana.com

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: