[DML] Re: Re: Was RAFFLE CAR DCS 2014..changed to.... from auto to five

[DML] Re: Re: Was RAFFLE CAR DCS 2014..changed to.... from auto to five speed

2

Rebuttal to Chads comments and added DCS guest

Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:40 pm (PDT) . Posted by:

kkoncelik

Subject: [DML] Re: Was RAFFLE CAR DCS 2014..changed to.... from auto to five speed

Maybe the first Licensed Mechanic..but not the first to self engineer and install a  Auto to 5 speed adapter.. even PJ Grady though it was a factory pre-production item(see the story on vin 570)I did that in the Mid 1980's..I was the First to pull a Black body off a delorean(1982...or at least a private owner to do so) and the first to skin a delorean door (see the files section on DMCNEWS) and the first to remove and install delorean doors without having to remove the torsion bars and did it safely..on many Deloreans..but I recommend ONLY someone who knows what they are doing to do it that way. And most likely the only person to tackle a delorean project of a barnacle encrusted Delorean..sitting at the  bottom of Ocean waters...(early 1980's)

The good-olde days when all I could think and breathe was Deloreans....
Claude
1024
bric

PS..I HATE this new Yahoo format....!!!

I was also the first mechanic in the US to convert an automatic to a five speed Delorean. I ran my own repair facility in Boulder CO where I had people from 6 states bringing their cars to me.