[DML] RAFFLE CAR DCS 2014

Well I guess I was wrong :-)

I thought the raffle tickets would go into April then I thought it would be out in two weeks and as of today they are all gone.

So thank you to all that participated.  Please check out the guest list and you will see that we have used the money to give you the best show we can.  We are adding Chris Nichols to the list of guests so if you want to see Chris do his magic he will be doing demonstrations at the show and probably all three days.

www.deloreancarshow.com

I also have another guest that has agreed to come we are working out some details then I will give you an name but he worked for DeLorean here in the States.

We have a very full agenda and if you enjoyed the last show I think you will truly enjoy this show.  From a car standpoint we already have 81 cars registered these do not include the ones that say they do not want to be judged only the ones that have paid are included in this number so we are easily on our way to the most DeLoreans ever at a show.  Let try to beat the 154 at Gettysburg and 152 at Chicago.

Again usually we are at the halfway point of registrations by May 1 but this year we have a 500 person max so if you want to come don't delay as you see the raffle car tickets went about 6 weeks faster than any other previous show and the show tickets are going just as fast.

I need only 24 more room night to meet my contract requirements and that is only 8 people for 3 nights.
Don't worry as of now I got some more rooms but his hotel has only about 100 total room nights left then it is sold out.
so that is about 35 more reservations.

We also have a special show on Saturday in the afternoon from the Fairfield Choiral group doing a Back to the Future tribute.  This is a full stage show that lasts 16 minutes and will be performed in front of the BTTF Cast and crew and those of you that choose to attend.  It will be in the main room and will be a standing room performance due to the amount of space needed by the stage.

Its on UTUBE if you want to see it before the show.

The tech sessions will be done different this time and Chris is one of the tech session persons and we will update the schedule.

If you don't have a time machine time is running out to register.  As we predicted the raffle tickets will go early so have we predicted the show tickets will go as well.  The bus tour is also doing well and we are getting a second bus.

Don't miss the fun, education and your fellow Delorean owners at this my last show.

This is your show
See you there
Ken