[DML] UPDATE RAFFLE CAR DCS 2014 Dayton

OK as of this morning we have 98 raffle car tickets less.  WOW are they going fast.
Usually we don't sell out until May and its usually all of a sudden we get a surge.  Usually we get to 300 left by May 1 then they go.  Don't think we will be anywhere near May 1 before these are gone.  They are going now at a rate of about 7 per day so if that stays true we should run out in about 2-3 weeks.

Good luck I believe this will be a last call.

Also event reservations are moving fast as well.  We are over 300 individuals restered so far with 102 registrations left (we average two people per reservation and with about 150 gone so far that is the 300 individuals right on average.

When we get down to 25 registrations we will begin to adjust the number if necessary to get to the 500 even.

So again thank you for your support.
Looking forward to seeing you all at Dayton for one last big bash

Please look at the daily events and such as we will begin to update this and we have already added Chris Lloyd and Jeffrey to the guest list.
See you there
Ken

Please feel free to post this on other forums.