I fixed the hose from the frequency valve and now I have the dreaded no start problem. The engine cranks but does not fire. The last time it started, though ran very rough, was when the hose to the WOR was leaking.  The only thing I did since then was replaced that hose and fix the hose from the frequency valve by shortening it, that's it.

I charged up the battery, checked for blown fuses and did the cold start valve on the cardboard check (yes there is fuel). Where do I go from here?

Steve

On Monday, December 2, 2013 6:37 AM, Martin Gutkowski <martin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

It's true that a flexible line can cause an oscillation in pressure in the six injector lines where pressure is used to control flow and which varies by very fine amounts. However it is safe to replace all the others with standard rubber hose as long as it'll take 5 bar pressure.

My hose set is made from a semi-rigid thermoplastic, except for the one in question which is low pressure and I use standard fuel hose and an o clip for ease of install.

Best Wishes,

Martin
Sent from my BlackBerry®

From: "Tom" <dmctom@xxxxxxxxx>
Sender: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2013 12:58:20 +0100
To: <dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
ReplyTo: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [DML] RE: Frequency valve hose

Yeah, some people have and that created strange fuel delivery problems that were extremely difficult to diagnose.
The fuel lines in case of the K-Jet need to be hard and they cannot stretch under pressure. Any rubber or similar fuel hose will not work. If you look at the inner construction of our hoses you will notice that there is a hard plastic line inside. The rest, all that black rubbery stuff is there to protect the inner hose.
Stick with high quality fuel lines meant for the DeLorean. Fuel lines like brakes are two areas of the car where you should not try to save any money on. It’s a safety issue.

Greetings from Poland!
Tom Niemczewski
Vin 6149 plus 2418, 3633, 5030, 16473, 17086