Re: [DML] Re: Car show brochure uploaded

Re: [DML] Re: Car show brochure uploaded

Tom,

Those numbers are from the Road & Track magazine data sheet and are
based on a US car.  YMMV or more to the point... YPMV (Your Performance
May Vary  :-)

Nick

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional