[DML] Woodward Dream Cruise 2013 - Saturday, August 17, 2013

[DML] Woodward Dream Cruise 2013 - Saturday, August 17, 2013

Woodward Dream Cruise 2013 - Saturday, August 17, 2013

The world's largest car show and car cruise will have another outstanding display of DeLorean
automobiles for our third year at the Bloomfield Hills Mercedes Benz dealership. There is no better
location to display our DeLoreans, to huge crowds of people who have such a great admiration of
John Z. DeLorean and who enjoy seeing our DeLoreans, both on display, and cruising up and down
Woodward Ave. This is a multi-club DMC event, with cars from all over the Midwest and Canada.
With over 50,000 vehicles expected, both on and next to Woodward Ave, and over a million spectators,
this Cruise is THE event for all gear-heads and car enthusiasts.

Social Media will again be a big part of the Woodward Dream Cruise, including coverage by the
DMCH FaceBook Team, as well as FaceBook and Twitter updates from DeLorean Midwest Connection.

Check out the official Woodward Cruise website for more info: http://www.woodwarddreamcruise.com

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: