[DML] Cross reference wiper switch information

[DML] Cross reference wiper switch information

Thank you so much for the information.  I've updated my cross refence
spreadsheet with all of the information I have collected so far.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AuGGjDnScTC7dGl5NURiNzJaTDQ0dGhMemxCWWNrV3c#gid=1

As of right now I have commited to purchasing the item from someone on
Ebay for about 30 GPB (including shipping cost from the UK).  As soon
as he sends me an invoice with the adjusted shipping charge I'll pay
the guy and find out if the part works.

If anyone else has information please let me know and I'll update my
list with whatever cross over information there is.

-Steve Rice
Relying on RainX
#16510

On Wed, Mar 20, 2013 at 11:11 AM, mike clemens <rmclemns@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Steve,
>
> Just an idea.  MG's were sold in the US until 1980 and in Canada until 1981.  They used the same company for all their electircs------LUCAS.
>
> Victoria British is the current supplier of MG parts here in the US.  They currently have the wiper/washer switch on sale.  Part # 0-940 for $44.95.  They are based in Lexena, Kansas.
>
> I have used many of their electrical parts for my MG's and my Delorean.  Most are identical and the washer/wiper switch looks like a very close match.  You might want to check it out.
>
> Mike    TPS     1630

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: