Re: [DML] Re: A message to prospective DeLorean owners

Re: [DML] Re: A message to prospective DeLorean owners

So basically Claude......your just pissed that James thought of taking a
ton of knowledge and experience and put it into writing a book and you
didn't?    ;)

BTW:   Having seen the book, it is a really nice resource with
"consolidated" knowledge and  information.  It is also illustrated too.

Being an owner for 11 years I found many facts I had never seen before, and
the photos helped me to understand items I had read about but did not
understand.    For a prospective buyer or long time owner, it is a nice
guide to own.

Yes, you can spend hours online and find this info, but similar info, but
this is precise, consolidated, and illustrated.

Kevin Abato

    dmcnews-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    dmcnews-fullfeatured@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx