[DML] Re: Lee Seiler Delorean Model

I was around too,and from what I saw and read and ...there were quite a few people that never got their models and paid for them,yes it was nice to have a DMC Model back then, but I saw pics of his Model and his website and I was not too thrilled that it was not a "original" DMC model and a BTTF Conversion, and some did not come out perfect..to say the least..especially for what he was charging..since not too much later Sunstar came out with a under $30.00 model..that just blew his into the weeds.

Claude
1024
Bric

    dmcnews-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx