Re: [DML] Conversion question; was BTTF conversion vin 01305. :(

On Sep 1, 2012, at 2:03 PM, vladivdracula <lordvadus@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I, for one, cannot wait until BTTF is a forgotten memory like so many other films and I can enjoy the DeLorean without some amateur comedian telling his idea of a witty joke

Don't hold your breath.   They are very good movies, and good creative work of all kinds is not quickly forgotten.   "Life is short. Art is long."

--Pete Lucas
   VIN #06703

P.S. -- OTOH, I agree with you that the whole "new" DeLorean schtick is a misleading exaggeration. Nice that they are doing it, though.

    dmcnews-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    dmcnews-fullfeatured@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx