[DML] Re: Conversion question; was BTTF conversion vin 01305. :(

[DML] Re: Conversion question; was BTTF conversion vin 01305. :(

Having built one of the first BTTF conversions (anyone else did it before 1992?),  I have had a long time to thing about the whether this is a good thing to do.

I can say that when I converted the car, it was done in various ways so that it could be made back into a stock D, if desired.

However, I would never do that.   The DeLorean Time Machine draws a crowed where ever it goes.  It brings smiles to people's faces and it brings more notoriety to the DeLorean.

Over the years,  there are less and less people asking the stupid cocaine questions.  And when they do, they get the truth and not the propaganda.

It also helps to inform people that the DeLorean Motor Company is back in business and sells new cars.

No other movie car has the uniqueness of the DeLorean Time Machine and this should be exploited by D owners.

BTW,  a friend of mine has just acquired a 1980s vintage step van to match Doc Brown's Truck.   We are preparing the decals and lettering and should have this in Las Vegas later this year.   This goes along with the VW chase bus that is already in Las Vegas.

The next time there is a DeLorean Car show in Las Vegas, we are going to have some very interesting filming opportunities.

Bob Brandys

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: