Re: [DML] Conversion question; was BTTF conversion vin 01305. :(

Re: [DML] Conversion question; was BTTF conversion vin 01305. :(

I think I can answer that. Current estimates are 29. If you go to www.txdmc.org and click on the "Registry" tab you'll see "VIN stats". There are a lot of facts and figures for the Deloreans. Current estimate is 29 BTTF cars.

Shannon
VIN 16113

    dmcnews-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    dmcnews-fullfeatured@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx