Re: [DML] Conversion question; was BTTF conversion vin 01305. :(

Re: [DML] Conversion question; was BTTF conversion vin 01305. :(

Though there are many owners interested in the BTTF movies, when it comes to converting the car into a look-alike BTTF, I guess the number drops to only a few.
Yes, every owner can do with his car as he pleases, but this is way too far for me.

I like the movies, but that hasn't been my reason for owning a DeLorean.
It's the car itself that appeals to me, but I too like to give it my personal touch.
I'm not interested in having a concours car, but I do like to attend car events and show my car.
Like always, each of us has his own pleasure in and with the car.

Welmoed.

    dmcnews-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    dmcnews-fullfeatured@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx