[DML] Re: Moderated Posts

Bill is free to post as long as he behaves.  There won't be any censorship - the only change is a moderator can keep the regurgitated back-patting to a minimum (and the people who can't resist replying from the other side of the aisle).

Mike, I'm still here to help moderate if you need help.  Just email me.

Andy

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Harold" <hmcelraft@...> wrote:

> I tend to agree here. Moderation of the messages is like too much government - in the end everyone gets the shaft. When I see Bill's or any message getting sooooo drawn out - I just pass them up. I haven't wasted a minute will all the carbs this and cards that - but Bill is a great innovator, among other things I'm sure, and I would hate to lose all that.
>
> Harold McElraft - 3354
>
> --- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, PAUL LEGUTKI <legutki@> wrote:
> >
> > Doesn't your computer have a delete mode??  C.S. we are indeed namby-pamby about
> > this. Don't like Bill's rambling on?? Delete. That's it , if we want amusement,
> > read him, if not delete.. Is he coming to each of our door-ways to leave a
> > burning bag of dog droppings for our edification? Guess not.  So let him babble.
> > And don't forget the delete. Sentiment??  Has anyone been left in tears about
> > his words, I think not.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: