[DML] Re: Moderated Posts

Bill is free to post as long as he behaves.  There won't be any censorship - the only change is a moderator can keep the regurgitated back-patting to a minimum (and the people who can't resist replying from the other side of the aisle).

Mike, I'm still here to help moderate if you need help.  Just email me.

Andy

    dmcnews-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    dmcnews-fullfeatured@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx