[DML] Re: Moderated Posts

I tend to agree here. Moderation of the messages is like too much government - in the end everyone gets the shaft. When I see Bill's or any message getting sooooo drawn out - I just pass them up. I haven't wasted a minute will all the carbs this and cards that - but Bill is a great innovator, among other things I'm sure, and I would hate to lose all that.

Harold McElraft - 3354

    dmcnews-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    dmcnews-fullfeatured@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx