RE: [DML] What would cause my blower fan (A/C) to quit after 1 minute?

RE: [DML] What would cause my blower fan (A/C) to quit after 1 minute?

Just keeps getting better.  The Previous owner apparently replaced both
Circuit Breakers #18 and #19 before, and used replacements that didn't have
the same spade connectors as OEM.  THANKFULLY instead of cutting off the
wire harness ends they made adapters! :-)  Looks like I can just remove the
adapters and put the replacements back in.

But:  Which is which?  They are not in the stock location, they are just
flopping around (see pic).  Without another DeLo to look at right now, I'm a
little unsure.

The Circuit Breaker on the left has 2 rather thick wires going to it, Brown
with an Orange trace and Black with an Orange trace.  Given these wires are
thicker than the other one, I'm guessing it's the Cool Fan Circuit Breaker,
and gets the 40 amp breaker?

The other mess next to it has 4 Brown Wires going to it, slighter smaller
gauge than the other one.  Guessing this is the Blower Motor Circuit
Breaker, and gets the 25 amp one?

Thoughts?  Have a parade tomorrow and would really like to have high speed
fans for the A/C, its HOT in Cincinnati!  :-)  THANKS

Doogie