Re: [DML] Inadequate DeLorean Grounding Identified (Big Red Circle)

Re: [DML] Inadequate DeLorean Grounding Identified (Big Red Circle)

Again, this is a proof that you only read what you want to and not what was
actually said.

> Metal bodied cars contemporary to the DeLorean typically had capacitors on
> ignition only. They didn't need capacitors anywhere else because something
> as simple as turn signals didn't create a bunch of electrical noise. My
> ground bus emulates the electrical efficiency of a metal bodied car.

As I have said before. New cars have capacitors mounted inside parts of the
cars and you just don't see them. Just because you don't see them doesn't
mean they are not there. Wiper motors, blower motors, even electric window
motors have capacitors installed inside the motor housing. This is for two
reasons:
1. A capacitor works best when installed as close to the source of noise as
possible
2. It lower the assembly cost - they just ask the manufacturer to supply a
part that doesn't create electrical noise.

Can I make it any clearer for you to understand it? If you don't believe me,
go to an auto parts store and buy a wiper motor. Take it apart and you find
this little black box inside attached to the wires. This is your
non-existent capacitor. They are there.

Bill, the earth must be flat right? You don't see the curvature so it must
be flat!
Give it a rest already!

Greetings from Poland!
Tom Niemczewski
Vin 6149 plus 2418, 3633, 5030, 16473, 17086
Google earth: 52°25'17.66"N, 21° 1'58.40"E

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)