Re: [DML] Re: Contemplating a Carb Swap

Back on topic, Chad's conversion is drawing all sorts of interest on
another forum as well.  One of the moderators offered to donate a
carburetor to use for this conversion with the catch that I rebuild
it.

Providing that the carb is a Motorcraft 2100 (1.08) I plan to drive
out to the Atlanta area to pick it up, rebuild it at my cost, and ship
it to Captain Carburetor (at my cost) to test on Chad's new manifold.

Chad should be an even happier camper if we manage to pull off getting
him a carburetor for free.  He will of course still need to pay for
the manifold and all of the other components that make this thing
work.

There is just something about carburetors that bring out the kindness
in some people.  In others it brings out fear.  Fear leads to anger,
anger leads to hate, hate leads to K-Jet.

-Steve Rice
#16510

>> On 30/06/2012 14:57, content22207 wrote:
>> > Carb users/future users are repeatedly attacked, so they defend themselves. If you don't want carb users to defend themselves, stop attacking them....

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)