[DML] DCS HOTEL UPDATE
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[DML] DCS HOTEL UPDATE



For those interested in the fun facts we have a few additions
First the business.
The other convention that is at the Hilton has given up two more rooms
The waiting list is current so if you need a room please e-mail me I have two right now.

Also we have added people from a few more states like OK, SC and the Bahamas.
Farthest traveled will be either from Australia or China
Sorry but Japan will not win this time.

Farthest hauled or driven I think will come out of Northern California so there is still some room there.

We are up to 40% event registered so the remaining 60% what are you waiting for we are at 4 weeks now and counting.

Our room booking vs what we originally contracted for is still around 155%
The show is looking to be 374 to 400 people if everyone that has a room event registers.

I will be making T shirts tonight and again the big seller is the VIN Plates.
We have sold around 50 of them and roughly 80% of the orders are getting the VIN Plates.

So far we have counted 52 volunteers that have helped.
So this truely is your show.

For those of you that don't know what the show is go to 
www.deloreancarshow.com  and have fun.

Thanks
Ken


[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]



------------------------------------

To address comments privately to the moderating team, please address:
moderators@xxxxxxxxxxx

For more info on the list, tech articles, cars for sale see www.dmcnews.com

To search the archives or view files, log in at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/dmcnewsYahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/dmcnews/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/dmcnews/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    dmcnews-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 
    dmcnews-fullfeatured@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    dmcnews-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/



Home Back to the Home of PROJECT VIXEN


Copyright 2006 ProjectVixen.com.  All rights reserved.

Opinions expressed in posts reflect the views of their respective authors.
DMCForum Mailing List Archive  DMCNews Mailing List Archive  DMC-UK Mailing List Archive