Re: [DML] Which battery should I get for my DeLorean?

Re: [DML] Which battery should I get for my DeLorean?

I bought my battery from AutoZone about a year ago too.  The reason I
prefer dealing with AutoZone is their no hassle return/warranty.  I
think I got the gold battery for a little over $100.

I don't remember the exact warranty but what I do know is if I do need
to replace it all I have to do is walk into AutoZone with the battery
and my phone number.  They have never asked for a receipt for a
warranty claim, only a phone number.

-Steve Rice
#16510

On Wed, May 9, 2012 at 8:30 AM, Farrar Hudkins <fhudkins@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I got a 78-DL battery from AutoZone, house brand (Duralast), for the same
> reason that Marc mentioned -- I had bought a Sears DieHard battery after

> glowing recommendations, and it didn't last a month. I've had the AutoZone
> battery for over two years now and it is still going strong.
>
> Farrar Hudkins

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: