Re: [DML] fuel sending units

I sort of retract what I said about the float bouncing around.  It
probably will, but what Dave S said about the computer chip stuff in
it makes sense.  If Dave says it, then its gospel.

But I'm still happy with my $99 sender.  If it ever needs to be
replaced, i'm only replacing the sender.

-Steve Rice
#16510

--
Steve Rice