From: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Owen
Sent: Monday, April 23, 2012 4:03 PM
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [DML] EFI Conversion Kit

COP would be the next logical step for someone like me that likes to
tinker.... What would you suggest for a crank sensor? Getting rid of the
distributor would be very cool. I'm not as space constrained since I don't
have the stock manifold anymore. I don't think COP would work with the tight
spacing of fuel rails and the stock manifold.

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:dmcnews%40yahoogroups.com> ,
"DarkStar Media" <darkstarmedia@...> wrote:

> BTW, I have modeled a replacement distributor stub that has a cam
> sensor instead of a dizzy... I never made one but If you are
> interested in going COP I can see if I can find the file and make one
> up... could take 2-3 months tho... I am moving my machines to the new
shop.

> Richard

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional