Re: [DML] Regarding Bill and the great carburetor debate.

Re: [DML] Regarding Bill and the great carburetor debate.

A simple dashboard AFR, with a WideBand O2 sensor will tell you exactly what is going on.  I installed one on my VQ35 conversion when the supercharger was installed, and it has given me real peace of mind that the engine is running at the optimal AFR.  It even helped me diagnose a bad battery that was causing the ECU to run lean.

It is a good addition for anyone who is running any sort of modified fuel induction.